Chris de GrootManaging partner
We’re a close-knit team, working in an independent company that is active now for more than 25 years. Sharing in the successes and in the losses – that’s an important principle for us. So we all celebrate our hits together, and commiserate the misses. Solidarity is important, in my view, and so is minimizing internal office politics and eliminating unattainable targets. Head-hunting is an art, and one that I enjoy practising at our office at the Amsterdam Zuidas, where we create value for candidates and organizations alike. We regularly make the case in the media for employment opportunities in our sector. A certain level of prosperity is necessary in order to maintain our society and system, and I think it’s important that we continue to control our own financial and economic affairs in the Netherlands. I find inspiration in philosophy: give me a good philosophy book over a management book, any day. As niche players, we know everything there is to know about the financial sector, but not so much outside it.
- Chief Commercial Officer - Institutional Asset Manager
- Chief Executive Officer - Institutional Asset Manager
- Statutory Director - Private Bank
- Chief Investment Officer - Institutional Asset Manager
- Country Manager - Institutional Asset Manager
Here are a few examples of my work, but feel free to contact me for my full track record.
Relevant professional experience
- Founder of Financial Assets in 1998
- ING Group: Relationship Management Financial Institutions
- MeesPierson: Corporate / Structured Lending
- HSBC: Equity Sales
- ABN AMRO Bank: Equity Capital Markets