Marc HamelPartner / Consultant
I’ve been enjoying my work as a head-hunter in the investment and finance sector for over 20 years. It includes liaising with companies about specific vacancies and with candidates about what they want next in their career. I am also a career coach. I find it really fascinating to see how companies operate. When I’m working with professionals, I try to find out what drives them, what their ambitions are, what makes them tick in life, what they find difficult and how they deal with it. I prefer to hold my meetings on the move: walking meetings, which take you outside the usual work settings, provide a good opportunity to get to know the person behind the professional. I get particular satisfaction from working for companies and institutions that are active in the Impact Investment sector.
Don’t worry about failure; you only have to be right once.
Function groups in which I am active
- Managing Director - Sustainable Investments Association
- Head of Private Impact Equity & Debt - International Impact Investment Management Firm
- Senior Responsible Investment Officer - Family Office
- Senior Impact Investment Manager Debt Equity - International Impact Investment Firm
- Director Private Equity Impact Fund-of-Funds - Impact Investment Firm
Here are a few examples of my work, but feel free to contact me for my full track record.
Relevant professional experience
- Active at Financial Assets since 2000
- Rabobank Nederland: Head of Securities Lending
- Paribas Asset Management: Relationship Manager for Dutch institutional & wholesale clients
- KasBank: Custody & Securities Lending specialist
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Zeist
More about Marc
I like to walk, travel and play rugby.